You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vave’s Two Door Under Counter Freezer is efficiently built and developed to suit the requirements of the hospitality industry. The workbench freezer slots perfectly under the industry-standard bench and is perfect for commercial kitchens in cafes, restaurants, takeaways, bakeries, pizzerias. With a temperature range of -18℃ to -22℃, it safely stores a range of food from dairy, meat products and more.
Two Glass Door Under Counter / Bench Fridge
|Dimension||1360 X 700 X 850 MM|
|Temperature Range||-18℃ to -22℃|
|Ambient||43ºC & 40% RH|
|Net Capacity||282 Litre|
- Fan Forced Cooling System
- Ebm-papst evaporator and condenser fans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- 1 shelf per door, GN1/1 pan compatible
- Self-closing doors with heavy duty magnetic door seals
- 60mm HFCs and CFCs free Foam Body Insulation
- Heavy Duty Castors with front wheel brakes
- We deliver between 2-3 business days throughout Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. For all other areas, please allow 7-10 business days. Next day delivery available on request in Metro Melbourne.
- Once your item is dispatched, you will either receive a tracking link on your email or a call from us with your delivery details. For Victoria wide deliveries, we will call and inform you of your delivery timing a day in advance.
- If there is any significant delay in your shipment, we will call you as soon as possible to let you know.
- Note that the delivery of your equipment will be made in a large truck. Please ensure there's sufficient parking space around the premises.
- Double check the dimensions of the equipment to ensure it fits in your premise.
- Inspect the equipment thoroughly upon arrival and inform us of any damage within 48 hours of the delivery time.
- If nobody is there to receive the equipment on the decided date and time, a re-delivery fee will apply.
- The delivery will be a standard kerbside drop-off or front/back door drop off. This only includes ground level drop off. If there are steps involved or you need in-shop delivery, please give us a call on 1300 00 8283 to discuss.