You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vave’s Display Upright Fridge Single Glass Door is perfect for use in restaurants, grocery stores, supermarkets. The sleek white glass display provides complete visibility so all your best-sellers can be stocked right at consumer eye-level. It comes with a temperature range of +2 to +8°C, LED lighting, 400L capacity, adjustable shelving and one swing door.
|Dimension||605 X 620 X 1960 MM|
|Temperature Range||2℃ to 8℃|
|Ambient||38ºC & 65% RH|
|Net Capacity||400 Litre|
- White metal exterior
- Auto Defrost and Condensate Evaporation
- 5 shelves including base
- Low energy consumption
- 2 tempered layer, heated glass door
- Self-closing lockable glass door and LED lighting
- Fan Forced Cooling System
- Ebm-papst evaporator and condenser fans
- Internal corners are rounded for easy cleaning
- 60mm high density insulation, HFCs and CFCs free
- Heavy Duty Castors with front wheel brakes
- We deliver between 2-3 business days throughout Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. For all other areas, please allow 7-10 business days. Next day delivery available on request in Metro Melbourne.
- Once your item is dispatched, you will either receive a tracking link on your email or a call from us with your delivery details. For Victoria wide deliveries, we will call and inform you of your delivery timing a day in advance.
- If there is any significant delay in your shipment, we will call you as soon as possible to let you know.
- Note that the delivery of your equipment will be made in a large truck. Please ensure there's sufficient parking space around the premises.
- Double check the dimensions of the equipment to ensure it fits in your premise.
- Inspect the equipment thoroughly upon arrival and inform us of any damage within 48 hours of the delivery time.
- If nobody is there to receive the equipment on the decided date and time, a re-delivery fee will apply.
- The delivery will be a standard kerbside drop-off or front/back door drop off. This only includes ground level drop off. If there are steps involved or you need in-shop delivery, please give us a call on 1300 00 8283 to discuss.