You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vave Australia’s salad preparation counter is a high-quality, reliable and robust solution for your sandwich, salad, kebab, pizza shop etc. This prep counter fridge is designed with a stainless steel finish and comes with a glass canopy that is removable. The one door prep fridge has 9 X GN 1/3 pans, glass lid and one large door with ample storage space to stock your ingredients. It includes a chopping board with a built in cut-out for disposing trash on-the go to make your life easier! The addition of LED lighting makes it a appealing to the customer and an efficient front as well as back-end equipment.
Salad Prep Refrigerated Counter One Door
|Dimension||1200 X 880 X 870 + 620 MM|
|Temperature Range||2℃ to 8℃|
|Ambient||38ºC & 40% RH|
- Fan Forced Cooling System
- Ebm-papst evaporator and condenser fans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- 1 shelf per door, GN1/3 pan compatible
- 9 x 1/3, 150MM GN pans
- 28cm Chopping Board
- Self-closing doors with heavy duty magnetic door seals
- 60mm HFCs and CFCs free Foam Body Insulation
- Heavy Duty Castors with front wheel brakes
- We deliver between 2-3 business days throughout Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. For all other areas, please allow 7-10 business days. Next day delivery available on request in Metro Melbourne.
- Once your item is dispatched, you will either receive a tracking link on your email or a call from us with your delivery details. For Victoria wide deliveries, we will call and inform you of your delivery timing a day in advance.
- If there is any significant delay in your shipment, we will call you as soon as possible to let you know.
- Note that the delivery of your equipment will be made in a large truck. Please ensure there's sufficient parking space around the premises.
- Double check the dimensions of the equipment to ensure it fits in your premise.
- Inspect the equipment thoroughly upon arrival and inform us of any damage within 48 hours of the delivery time.
- If nobody is there to receive the equipment on the decided date and time, a re-delivery fee will apply.
- The delivery will be a standard kerbside drop-off or front/back door drop off. This only includes ground level drop off. If there are steps involved or you need in-shop delivery, please give us a call on 1300 00 8283 to discuss.